Application Period: Sept. 23, 2019 - Dec. 20, 2019
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
Nous n'acceptons plus les candidatures pour ce poste.
Contact: Dr. Louis Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent funding for the NeuroImaging and Surgical Technologies (NIST) lab at the MNI has opened a number of funded positions - 6 Postdoc Fellows and 4 PhDs - to work on problems in medical image processing with applications in neurosurgery and in neurodegenerative diseases. These include:
* 2 Postdoctoral fellowships in image-guided surgery for brain and spine
* 2 Postdoctoral fellowships in MRI analysis for prediction of cognitive decline in subjective cognitive complaint and in mild cognitive impairment
* 2 Postdoctoral fellowships in MRI analysis for prediction of clinical progression in progressive multiple sclerosis
* 2 PhD positions in MRI analysis for prediction of cognitive decline
* 2 PhD positions in in image-guided surgery for brain and spine
Detailed descriptions available at http://nist.mni.mcgill.ca/?page_id=2236