Performing the Change
You must now implement the change you have investigated.
- Implement the requirements described in the change investigation
- Implement the revised version of JEdit in the
JEdit-4.1-pre6-exp project. Leave the original
project unchanged. When you run JEdit, make sure you select
the JEdit-4.1-pre6-exp configuration.
- Do not use the debugger. If you want to print to the
console, you can use the following call:
Log.log( Log.WARNING, null, "A message" );,
importing the class org.gjt.sp.util.Log.
- Your implementation of the changes must past the tests
described in the change investigation instructions.
- When you have completed the change, notify the
- You have up to two hours to complete the change.