COMP 303 (Fall 2005) Project Deliverable Two
Due Date: Wednesday October 12, 2005, 11:59 AM.
Goal To implement the Dealer module. This module of the
game is used to maintain, modify, and query the state of the game
(the cards and money in each player's hand at any point) according to the rules of
You must implement the IDealer.java interface. This interface
is partial and only intended to give you a "feel" for what you will be
implementing. Note that we simplified the architecture for the project. The
complete instructions for deliverable two are as follow:
In a zip file, submit:
- Model the behavior of the dealer component with a state diagram.
Make sure that your component supports applying all the rules of blackjack.
- Model the implementation of your component with a class diagram.
- Complete the IDealer.java interface with contracts and
additional methods. Make sure your interface is cohesive, complete,
clear, convenient, and consistent. Think long and hard about what
your component should do if the rules of the game are not respected
(e.g., a client attempts to double a blackjack hand).
- Implement the component.
- Write junit test cases demonstrating and testing the behavior of
- Your class diagram
- Your state diagram
- Your source code, including the testing code/
- Your bytecode, including the testing code.
- A readme.txt file with any specific instruction on how to execute
In evaluating your project we will look at the completeness and
correctness of your design, implementation, and tests.