Reading Assignment 2
Choose one of the papers below, read it and write a short summary
(maximum two pages, 10 point font). Your summary should contain the
following points (not necessarily in this order):
- The main idea expressed in the paper
- The theoretical justification of the idea
- Empirical support provided by the experiments in the paper
- What you liked or disliked about the paper
- Questions you had about the paper, aspects you did not understand
You should bring your summary to class on Monday, March 11.
The papers for this reading assignment are:
This assignment is worth 5% of you final grade.
Prof. Doina PRECUP
Last modified: Wed Apr 10 14:19:32 EDT 2002