Application Period: Feb. 19, 2015 - March 4, 2015
CoPower is an online investment platform for clean energy. People want to invest for returns, but also for a purpose. We use technology to connect them with pre-vetted community-scale clean energy and energy efficiency projects.
We’re part of a new wave of tech companies that’s rethinking finance: if social finance, crowdfunding, peer-to-peer lending and mobile payments are exciting to you, this is the place to be.
CoPower is a fast-moving startup company with a growing team, and we want you to be part of it.
We’re seeking a developer with a strong hacker ethic to help us build our online platform for impact investments.
As our lead technical developer you will:
- Build out new functionality, including legally-compliant signup process flows
- Build secure backend integrations with key APIs:
- Track visitor metrics and investor acquisition funnel
- Take a lead role in designing our upcoming mobile app to keep investors
informed of their financial, social and environmental return on investment.
To be successful you should be:
- Passionate and dedicated (like us!) about disrupting clean energy and finance
- Rigorously data-driven (A/B test everything)
- Entrepreneurial and keen to work in a startup environment with a small team
- A hacker to the core, eager to take on new projects and figure it out as you go
What you get:
- A job where success leads to a positive impact in the world
- Exposure to our team and advisors – leaders in their fields
- Competitive compensation package, including stock ownership plan
- Strong opportunities for advancement
- Fun times!
- We’re scaling up, and as such are OK with part-time for now and full-time later.
- We like to “hire by trial” – let’s see how we work together on a small project.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Mar. 4 with the following included:
- a one-page résumé
- an example of a coding project you built from top to bottom
- optional GitHub or LinkedIn profile