Application Period: June 9, 2016 - June 15, 2016
1. Write grant proposals for:
2. Write technical reports for industry partners, updating them on the status
of various projects in the lab.
3. Assist both students and faculty in the writing of technical papers for
4. Write requests for ethics approval in inter-disciplinary research areas.
5. Maintain lab equipment
1. Detailed knowledge in:
(a) Java, C, Python
(b) Linux (Ubuntu), Windows
(c) Latex (beamer)
(d) MS oce, open oce
2. A strong background in machine learning, as well as probability, statistics,
linear algebra, and vector calculus.
3. Basic understanding of computer hardware.
4. Bilingual (English, French)
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
BSc in computer science (honours preferred). Minors in math or physics
MSc in computer science with a focus on machine learning.
start Date: June 20, 2016
Duration: 1 year
Salary: $28.00 p/hr
35 hours per week
To apply, please send your Cover Letter and CV to tricia AT cs DOT mcgill DOT ca